Why use Vitamins or Supplements?
At GenLife, we are much more than simply a prolotherapy and regenerative medicine clinic. We also provide probiotics, vitamins, and supplements that can help you stay strong and healthy for the rest of your life. While we have two complete pages to explore, we thought it would be best to discuss the benefits of Vitamins, supplements, and Bodyfood!
Vitamins, Supplements, and BodyFood
Benefits of Vitamins – We already know that supplements such as vitamins can be great for the body. Anything from taking Vitamin C while you are sick to B12 while you are stressed can greatly improve the quality of your life and take them regularly is a great way to manage your deficiencies appropriately to stabilize your body.
Supplements – Supplements especially herbal ones are all the rage right now in most circles. It is a great way to stay in shape and be able to improve your quality of life. With GenLife, we believe in the providing the very best for our clients so we have created Bodyfood to reflect our personal philosophies on wellness and nutrition.
Bodyfood – Bodyfood was designed with five principles in mind and have created the best herbal supplements on the market because of it. The bodyfood five basic rules are:
1. The formulations must be designed to be evidence-based and the dosage appropriate.
2. The ingredient identity is always verified and authenticated using validated methods.
3. The ingredient and finished product potency are always verified using validated methods.
4. The product is free from biological and chemical contaminants and of the highest purity.
5. The evidence of safety and efficacy for intended use is validated.
GenLife Regenerative Medicine
At GenLife we are doing everything we can to provide the best vitamins and supplements that will keep you happy and healthy for a long time. If you would like to view more of our supplements, make sure to click here. If you or a loved one are suffering and would like to explore options that could improve the quality of their life, make sure to call us at (305) 332-7234!