What is Bodyfood?
Bodyfood was designed with five principles in mind and have created the best herbal supplements on the market because of it. The bodyfood five basic rules are:
- The formulations must be designed to be evidence-based and the dosage appropriate.
- The ingredient identity is always verified and authenticated using validated methods.
- The ingredient and finished product potency are always confirmed using approved methods.
- The product is free from biological and chemical contaminants and of the highest purity
- The evidence of safety and efficacy for intended use is validated.
Why was it Made?
The standardization of purity and potency among over-the-counter products is highly variable. Drug interactions and side effects are often under appreciated and toxicities are possible. It should be interesting to note that about 90% of the companies we reached out for verification never responded or refused to provide us with either a statement of GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) or COA (Certificate of Analysis). So this was a reminder to us that there is indeed a whole lot of poor products available on the market and patients don’t know this and then go out and buy a product that is of low quality or wrong dosage.
Rather than have our patients “fend for themselves ,“ we have taken the approach to creating our brand of vitamins, nutraceuticals, and supplements named “BodyFood.” We also carry the best possible products available from manufacturers that we have screened for reliability and quality.
GenLife Regenerative Medicine
At GenLife, we are constantly working to ensure that our patients and clients are as healthy as possible. Through our anti-aging medicine to our pain management programs, we aim to turn back the clock on what makes a person age and unhealthy. If you would like to learn more about what you can do to maintain your youthful vitality and improve your quality of life, give us a call today at (844) 859-7788